Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sleep....


Rhonda Exposed - Tired, no make up - RAW


Its a beautiful day and I really need to just go to sleep. When I was a kid, or should I say, a teenager, no naps were allowed. Ok, I'm not a kid but damn it, that's still in me. NO nap when the sun is out and its beautiful outside. Go enjoy the sun....right?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want to go to sleep.

My girlfriend told me that you also gain weight when you don't get any sleep.


Wow, that helped.

I know its BEAUTIFUL. NO rain and its not HOT but Rhonda is about to lay her ass on the couch and take a nap.

1 comment:

dtbz said...

I am the King of the 15 minute power nap. I can power nap any place any where any time. Now at night I must have a lot of proper things to sleep. Sleep in the proper amounts is really good for you. So Sleep, slee sle zzzzzzz