Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Itch

April 6, 2008 - Sunday

The Itch

Starting off as annoyance
troublesome little spot
unreachable
untouchable
feeling my skin
longing for
touch

ohhhhhhhhh
I cry out
for assistance
no ones there
hearing the echo of my
voice
searching


My dilemma
I feel it throbbin
annoyance moves into
desire
needing to end this
strange little feeling
normally able to handle this
alone

a rub

lotions
and oils
to help
soothe

incapable of curing this ill
my mind races to think of a way
to end this feeling

Seeking out
someone to

scratch

my itch

2 comments:

Jim said...

Seems as though I had that exact same itch! Grrr...scratching it only makes it worse!!

Jim said...

I have the exact same itch. And scratching it yourself only makes it worse. Grrr...

It teases us...it annoys us, sometimes it eeven feels like we are being punished.