Skip to main content

Follow the Yellow Brick Road.....

Bottom line - God knows best.

I'm all for being the one to bring about all that I want through the manifestation of will. I understand it and God works in that but God is our GUIDE.  He will point to the road we must travel to live happier, more fulfilling lives but he will give us the desires of our hearts even if its not in our purpose, if we protest much.  This is the manifestation of will. What are you summing unto yourself through your own desires that may not be good for your soul?  Or what are you rejecting out of fear and confusion?


Obedience is better than sacrifice and yet I believe so many would rather sacrifice so they feel they can do what they want. This is the harder road traveled and I've been there. Allowing my spirit to heed to the Supreme Love, to Divine order, to God's plan, its sometimes hard but always necessary. We may want to call ourselves gods but we are not the Creator of all things. So, God knows best.  Yeshua provides life.  I need to continue to Listen to the Spirit of God that taps into my spirit to lead me to a better way, not necessarily easiest, but better.

I've always said that my latter will be greater than my former.  I still believe that GREATER things have yet to manifest.  It is up to me to make sure they do by continuing to follow this road paved specifically for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Recovering Misogynist" by Kevin Powell

In the past few weeks, I've had the opportunity to have very brief conversations with Kevin Powell. Its very interesting to speak with someone with similar passions for community service. As someone who has been very transparent on her blog, I find this essay by Kevin refreshing. I just happen to see this on Facebook as someone posted it many months ago. Thanks KP. I AM A SEXIST MALE. I take no great pride in saying this, I am merely stating a fact. It is not that I was born this way-rather, I was born into this male-dominated society, and consequently, from the very moment I began forming thoughts, they formed in a decidedly male-centered way. My "education" at home with my mother, at school, on my neighborhood playgrounds, and at church, all placed males in the middle of the universe. My digestion of the 1970s American popular culture in the form of television, film, ads, and music only added to my training, so that by as early as age nine or ten I saw females, includ

If I was your girlfriend

Yeah, another Prince discussion. This man has saved my soul through the years. A follow Prince fan always refers to Prince as the ultimate "pimp". He speaks of how smooooooth Prince is lyrically. I came across the video for "If I Was Your Girlfriend," taken from the Sign of the times film. I started gigglin'. Prince IS a pimp. So clever. Witty. Smooth. Just runnin' game but damn, I'd fall for it. The title alone would get me..... IF I WAS UR GIRLFRIEND - PRINCE