Skip to main content
GOLD AURA COLOR: The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.



Today was a beautiful day! I was able share me with some positive people who are really shaping the world for the better. God is awesome. He is moving so and I love him so much. Daily he is showing me that he is with me. Today, I was able to expand my spirit and connect with him in an interesting way. Even as a devout Christian, I do believe that we are to expand our thinking. Our belief is internal and God speaks to you deep in your spirit. We are connected to all and everything. So sat and allowed a friend to do a Reiki session with me. I know some Christian folks are like....oh noooooooooo but it was interesting how INSTANTLY God was speaking to me. As she spoke, HE spoke. It was instant prayers falling upon me in the Name of Jesus. It was amazing. As she was talking about chakaras, all I could hear was, "Yellow, Yellow, Yellow". I'm like...Wha? I just said, Ok?

She was like....you are so Golden....and I told her that all I could her was YELLOW!

I don't know what it all means but I know I'm peaceful. I know that God is moving into some interesting terriority. I'm going there ready and armed with HIS power with me and in me. I can't do anything without him. He is all and I'm HIS solider.

I've never been so in Love with God as I am nowadays.

The Power of Yeshua is embedded in my spirit.

I'm Golden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Recovering Misogynist" by Kevin Powell

In the past few weeks, I've had the opportunity to have very brief conversations with Kevin Powell. Its very interesting to speak with someone with similar passions for community service. As someone who has been very transparent on her blog, I find this essay by Kevin refreshing. I just happen to see this on Facebook as someone posted it many months ago. Thanks KP. I AM A SEXIST MALE. I take no great pride in saying this, I am merely stating a fact. It is not that I was born this way-rather, I was born into this male-dominated society, and consequently, from the very moment I began forming thoughts, they formed in a decidedly male-centered way. My "education" at home with my mother, at school, on my neighborhood playgrounds, and at church, all placed males in the middle of the universe. My digestion of the 1970s American popular culture in the form of television, film, ads, and music only added to my training, so that by as early as age nine or ten I saw females, includ

If I was your girlfriend

Yeah, another Prince discussion. This man has saved my soul through the years. A follow Prince fan always refers to Prince as the ultimate "pimp". He speaks of how smooooooth Prince is lyrically. I came across the video for "If I Was Your Girlfriend," taken from the Sign of the times film. I started gigglin'. Prince IS a pimp. So clever. Witty. Smooth. Just runnin' game but damn, I'd fall for it. The title alone would get me..... IF I WAS UR GIRLFRIEND - PRINCE